miércoles

Back from Holidays

Llevo una temporada sin actualizar.... Entre las vacaciones y el nuevo trabajo no he tenido tiempo. Pero ahora que me he asentado me he propuesto actualizar mas a menudo.
Bad, bad girl. I haven't been very good at taking care of my blog, have I? Well, that is going to change. From now on, I promise to be much more consistent.


Hoy he pensado en presentaros a una creadora que me encanta.
Today, I thought I'd introduce you to a favourite artist of mine.



Lulaila crea unos complementos textiles preciosos. Su colección de Lulailas es genial. Pero lo que mas me gusta son sus tocados. Son originales, y muchos de ellos te los puedes poner en cualquier ocasión.
This is Lulaila. She creates whimsical pins called Lulailas... I love their funny faces... quite Victorian. But her best pieces are her Fascinators. Colourful and very, very wearable. No need to wait for a special occasion.
En cuanto a mi producción, hoy os presento unos anillos en forma de flor... es de la colección de verano. Se han vendido muy bien (incluso me paro una chica por la calle a preguntarme y allí mismo me lo compro) A mi me encantan... Para comprar, haz click en la imagen
As for me, I wanted to show you some nice little rings I have been producing this summer. Quite a success... one afternoon, while shopping, a girl was sooo taken from the one I was wearing, she asked me where I had it from and when I told her I made them myself, she offered me to buy that one!!!
Click on the image to purchase the items.

No hay comentarios: